Keys to Creativity, a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Community Arts Initiative based at the Lansing Mall, is growing and seeking additional board members to expand our current Board of Directors. We are particularly in need of members with an interest or background in Marketing, Social Media, Website Maintenance, Event Planning, or Class Coordinator positions.
- The Marketing position would involve promoting Keys to Creativity and soliciting sponsorships and donations to help fund our projects and expand our outreach within the community, as well as developing plans and goals for future endeavors.
- The Social Media position requires a person proficient in a variety of platforms such as Outlook, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. to keep our members, our database, and the general public informed of upcoming events, exhibits, classes and other news on a regular basis.
- The Website Maintenance position, or webmaster, needs someone committed to keeping our Weebly-based websites updated and presented in an attractive and user-friendly format.
- The Event Planning position will help book artists, musicians, dance troops, and other creatives in assistance to the Executive Director and Event Gallery manager, as well as planning receptions and other public events.
- The Class Coordinator will be in charge of finding instructors for a wide variety of art classes and other types of creative workshops, as well as scheduling classes.